Bank Secrecy Act – Elder Financial Exploitation Workshop
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
- Early Registration: $349 per person
- Early registration deadline is August 26, 2019
- Registration: $449 per person
- CUs with assets less than $5 million: free. (Free registration is limited to league-affiliated credit union personnel and their directors.)
Who is this Workshop For?
- Bank Secrecy Act Officers
- Money Laundering staff
- Audit Managers and Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Management Officers
- Front line staff
- Fraud Managers and staff
- Financial Crimes Investigators
- Security Officers and staff
- Staff responsible for Bank Secrecy Act training
8:30-9:00 a.m. Registration
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch (will be provided)
9: 00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC Overview and Money Laundering Trends
- Financial Exploitation of Elderly and Vulnerable Adults – Tools for investigating, reporting, and training staff
- BSA Officer Panel – Hear from your peers in the industry and on their challenges and techniques
- Law enforcement fraud investigations
Every credit union is required to have some form of annual training in Bank Secrecy Act requirements. This program is designed for both new and experienced staff and will meet those requirements. You will receive a refresher course in Bank Secrecy Act – Anti Money Laundering requirements, obtain tips for training, learn the trends in money laundering, explore techniques for combatting elder financial exploitation in your community, and hear from experts in the field on money laundering.
Don’t miss this opportunity to receive training required by the NCUA and Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions.
Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
Two Carter Plaza
Chattanooga, TN 37402
(Ask for Tennessee Credit Union League block)
Room Rates $149 (reservation link)
Cut-Off Date: August 24, 2019
Reservations must be received by August 24, 2019, to guarantee the special rate of $149
Check-In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Business casual. Be sure to bring a sweater, as personal comfort levels vary.
Questions or Special Needs
Contact Kim Bohannon at email@example.com or 423-899-2425, extension 1208
Refunds will be issued until 10 days prior to the conference, less a $75 administration fee per person. Substitutions accepted anytime. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing.
Speakers (speakers are pending – check back later for a complete list)