ULEND Academy is a lending GAME CHANGER.
No more wasted hours in classes with great ideas that are hard to implement in real life! ULEND Academy is a hands-on, customized experience that propels lenders from transactional to consultative, meeting members’ full financial needs. The curriculum guides lenders from foundational to advanced skill levels across all stages of the loan process – origination, underwriting, closing and channel optimization – with cross-selling, consultation, and compliance woven throughout.
ULEND Academy is set up as a hands-on workshop where participants will discuss, learn, and then apply. This occurs throughout the two days, so application can happen immediately. ULEND Academy graduates will walk out knowing how to use the skills and concepts learned in their daily interactions with members.
Are you ready to empower your lenders to create and keep loyal members through an EXCEPTIONAL MEMBER EXPERIENCE?
Who Should Attend?
EVERY lender from new to seasoned! ULEND Academy is a unique lending experience aimed at helping all lenders, from all levels and various experiences get better at what they do every day.
Sessions and Descriptions
- Recognize personal style and how it is perceived by others
- Identify other styles and comfortably interact with members
- Deliver targeted communications for the appropriate medium and context
PLAN & PREP
- Utilize the information from your core system
- Identify what to look for to analyze the needs of your member
- Prepare when there is no time to plan
- Uncover member needs with targeted questioning strategies
- Identify the life stages & goals of your members
- Review the credit report and positively influence the member’s score
STRUCTURE THE LOAN
- Calculate & effectively use basic ratios that apply in lending
- Identify the 5 Cs of credit that translate to risk
- Use compensating factors to build a loan that will be approved for all members
- Recognize opportunities to take smart risks
- Utilize the 5 Cs of credit when analyzing the loan application
- Formulate alternatives that positively impact loan decisions
PRESENT THE RIGHT SOLUTION
- Connect products and services to members’ needs and life stages
- Build creative options/personalized packages for every member
- Find ways to say yes to the member
CLOSE WITH PURPOSE
- Personalize the experience to the unique needs of the member
- Make appropriate referrals and follow-up as needed
- Set expectations to connect with the member on future opportunities
- Speak with confidence using language & tone to build relationships
- Tailor messages targeted to the member, their situation, and channel preference
- Build member relationships through establishing rapport, trust & credibility
Agenda – November 1-2
- 8:30 – 9:00 ContinentalBreakfast
- 9:00 – 12:00 Sessions
- 12:00 – 1:00 Networking Lunch
- 1:00 – 4:30 Sessions
- Registration $549 (Affiliates & Non Affiliates)
Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
2 Carter Plaza
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Click here to reserve your hotel…
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 12:00 p.m.
Reduced Hotel Reservation Rate Cut-Off Date: October 9, 2017
State Chartered CUs: Remember to bring your new letters of tax exemption with the effective date of July 1, 2015.
Questions or Special Needs
Call Matt Coniglio at 423-899-2425, extension 1201 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business casual. Be sure to bring a sweater, as personal comfort levels vary.
Refunds will be issued until 10 days prior to the conference, less a $100 administration fee per person. Substitutions accepted anytime. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing.
Click here to register online…
Download the PDF registration form…
Cybersecurity Registration 2017