- Jun 29 2021
- 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Concepts of Credit Scores
A three-part webinar series presented by Confluent Strategies
Concepts of Credit Scores – Tuesday, June 29, 10:00 AM Central
Concepts of Credit Scores will provide insight into the many facets of credit scores. This training educates end-users on how changes in credit can impact a score and how to counsel your members. Learn the characteristics of the most commonly used score models.
- Update on the CARES Act and how it affects credit scores
- Basic credit information- What’s in, and what’s out?
- Credit scores- How are they calculated?
- Credit Score Models – How they differ and how to determine what you need
- Q & A
The complimentary Confluent Strategies Credit Training Series includes:
- Tuesday, July 27, 10:00 AM Central: Identity Theft – How It Affects Everyone (DETAILS/REGISTRATION)