HealthNet Federal Credit Union
Member Service Representative/Teller
Provide excellent service in processing deposits, withdrawals, taking payments and other transactions. Responsible for the security of assigned cash, balancing throughout the day in accordance with guidelines. Open new memberships and additional accounts for an existing member. Be familiar with all account types and able to communicate the benefits to members. Keeps current on and follows regulatory and policy updates. Balance and scan checks into Check 21 scanner. Must dress and speak professionally.
- Greet members as they enter the branch.
- Answer calls and provides excellent service to members.
- Accurately perform member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers.
- Process mailed in and night deposit transactions.
- Balance cash drawer.
- Open new memberships, providing account information and disclosures.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Verify items in transactions, inspecting the items to be endorsed properly and negotiable.
- Ensures that OFAC, BSA, and Member Identification Policies are always followed.
- May travel to other branches.
- High school diploma.
- Cashiering experience required; bank or credit union teller experience preferred.
- One year of experience in a financial institution setting preferred.
- Professional, developed communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Lifting up to 35 pounds.
Please fax resume with salary requirements to (901) 226-1122
To apply for this job please visit www.healthnetfcu.org.