Highly trained Consultants assist management and boards of directors with operational and strategic planning to help the credit union gain a more thorough knowledge of their strengths and weaknesses and to address the future with confidence. From formal planning a credit union achieves:
- Written prioritized listing of the most important areas of needed improvement in the credit union
- An analysis to determine why some of these needs are not currently being met together with proposed solutions for each problem identified
- Detailed plans of action & responsibility assignments
- A rational basis for review and feedback on progress toward goals
- Makes on-going credit union operations easier by identifying desired results of all operations
- Increases job satisfaction as board members and staff work together to achieve common goals.
- Saves the credit union money by providing for planned, budgeted expenditures, eliminating costly, seat of the pants management.
Criss Browning, Director Credit Union Development, Ext. 1251