The Tennessee Credit Union League is committed to supporting the success of all credit unions. We understand that credit union needs vary, oftentimes based on asset size. Here’s a look at some of the resources for credit unions with $50 million in assets and below.
Small Credit Union Roundtable Virtual Series
The introductory three-part virtual series wrapped up on Wednesday. The series began in November with a focus on employment law with speakers from Wood Rogers Vandeventer Black. The January program highlighted overdraft and non-sufficient funds fees litigation with a presentation by CUNA Mutual Group. And on Wednesday, the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions offered tips state examiners look for during the examination period.
The next virtual series will be a roundtable discussion facilitated by Ron Smith, president and CEO of Enbright Credit Union, on Wednesday, May 10.
Strategic Planning + Counsel
The League also offers strategic planning and guidance for small credit unions for an array of issues.
“During the height of COVID, the League was there to support us through a merger as we all set new precedents. Having never been through all the ins and outs of a merger, the League was an excellent resource for information, guidance and support. Our dues are one of the best investments we make each year.”
EPB Employees Credit Union
Southeast Small Credit Union Conference
We are excited to collaborate with the TRGroup and CUNA to host the Southeast Small Credit Union Conference in Huntsville, Ala., Sept. 10-12. Watch for more information!
CU PolicyPro provides credit unions with access to more than 230 regulatory-required model policies and procedures that can be customized to your credit union’s unique operations. CU PolicyPro also includes a full policy management system, auditing and tracking tools, assignment features and a file upload area.
Other Resources Provided as a Benefit of Your Credit Union’s Membership in the Tennessee League
• CUNA Staff Salary Report provided for credit unions less than $50 million
• CUNA CPD Online for credit unions less than $20 million in assets
• CUNA Whitepaper The State of Small Credit Unions Today
• Complimentary Tennessee League conference registration for $10 million and under
• InfoSight compliance research tool and checklists
• HR Hotline access to employment law attorneys for questions and guidance
• Compliance Hotline access to compliance professionals for questions, research and guidance
• HR Suite access to HR manuals and policies
• Bank Secrecy Act training