The Tennessee Credit Union League was formed in 1934 as a 501 (c) (6) non-profit trade association for Tennessee credit unions. It is the mission of the League to promote and support the success and advancement of credit unions in meeting their service and structural goals. The League accomplishes its mission by:
- Positively influencing the legislative and regulatory atmosphere for credit unions
- Providing operating support through training, education, compliance information and assistance
- Providing industry-specific research and communication support.
All Tennessee credit unions are eligible to join the Tennessee Credit Union League through the payment of annual dues. Branches of foreign credit unions headquartered in another state may also gain access to the services provided by the Tennessee Credit Union League if the credit union is a member in good standing of the state league in which they are headquartered.
Tennessee Credit Union League
It is the mission of the Tennessee Credit Union League to promote and support the success and advancement of credit unions in the State of Tennessee.
The League will accomplish this mission by:
- Positively influencing the legislative and regulatory atmosphere for credit unions.
- Assisting, educating, training, and informing its member credit unions and their key audiences.
- Encouraging cooperation between credit unions, members of credit unions, League chapters, leagues of credit unions, the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions, National Credit Union Administration, the Credit Union National Association, Inc., and other related parties.
CU Services, Inc.
It is the mission of CU Services, Inc. to provide financial support for the operation of the Tennessee Credit Union League and operating support to member credit unions by providing and endorsing high quality precuts and services that add value to the credit union and its continued successful operations.
League Capital, Inc.
League Capital, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Tennessee Credit Union League whose primary purpose, in addition to providing electronic products and services, consulting, and management services to credit unions, is to provide convenient access to credit union services through the shared facilities program.