Updated June 12, 2020
OSHA Publishes FAQ Regarding Face Coverings, Masks and Respirators in the Workplace
Miller & Martin COVID-19 Human Resources
Woods Rogers COVID-19 Legal Updates
Department of Labor
Guidance on COVID-19 Tax Credits
DOL’s Latest FAQ’s related to FFCRA:
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.yourleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/3.29.2020-DOL-FFCRA-Q-Ahttps___www.dol_.pdf” title=”3.29.2020 DOL FFCRA Q & Ahttps___www.dol”]
Take Proactive Steps
Minimize risk to staff and members by increasing efforts to prevent illness, such as:
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Promote regular and thorough hand washing by employees and members: Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace.
- Display posters promoting hand-washing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If a branch is affected, consider re-directing members from branch to electronic banking services, ATM, telephone or conduct operations from alternative sites.