Updated June 12, 2020
Department of Labor
DOL’s Latest FAQ’s related to FFCRA:3.29.2020 DOL FFCRA Q & Ahttps___www.dol
Take Proactive Steps
Minimize risk to staff and members by increasing efforts to prevent illness, such as:
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Promote regular and thorough hand washing by employees and members: Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace.
- Display posters promoting hand-washing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If a branch is affected, consider re-directing members from branch to electronic banking services, ATM, telephone or conduct operations from alternative sites.