Registration is now open for the 2022 Southeast Regional Directors’ Conference, hosted by the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LCLSU). This year’s conference will be held July 31 through August 3, 2022, at the Grand Hotel Golf Resort in Point Clear, Alabama.
According to their website:
“The Southeast Regional Directors’ Conference is designed for credit union directors and supervisory committee members and their guests. The conference location rotates among the ten Southeastern states, giving each state an opportunity to host their fellow credit union volunteers and showcase the best of what their state has to offer. This conference features a full range of informative educational sessions that provide a conduit for learning about critical issues important to today’s ever-changing financial industry.”
You can download a printable agenda to see registration and session times.
The speakers include:
- Ancin R. Cooley, CIA, CISA: founder and Principal of Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc. Cooley has more than 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Samantha Beeler: LSCU & Affiliates President
- Laura Lee Vann: Senior Director, Shared Branching at Shared Cooperative Services. Vann has more than 30 years’ experience in member relations, business development, communications, training, and fundraising positions for not-for-profit organizations.
- Nicole Irwin: Director of Business Development & Client Relations at CUACG
- Patrick Adams: Patrick has spent 45 years in the credit union movement and is currently the Chief Strategic Officer of St. Louis Community Credit Union. Patrick has been a worldwide speaker on credit union topics for 25 years.
- Alisha Stair, CUCE, CCUF, CUDE, BSACS, CCUFC: Alisha is the LSCU’s Member Engagement Consultant for the state of Alabama.
- Steven W. Rick: Director & Chief Economist at CUNA Mutual Group. Rick publishes the Credit Union Trends Report, and he also holds a senior lecturer position with the University of Wisconsin – Madison’s Economics Department.
Sponsorship & Activities
LCLSU still has some event exhibits and sponsorship opportunities available.
They also have some recreational activities including golf and a painting class.
LCLSU expects to host more than 200 attendees, ranging from supervisory committee members to directors, board members, and credit union managers.