Your Tennessee Credit Union League continues to meet the demands of our credit unions by collaborating with Bankable Fintech to launch a leading platform that transforms the fintech partnership process. We are in the first phase of the strategic rollout process, but Tennessee credit unions can get a jumpstart or learn more about the platform during an upcoming webinar with an all-star lineup!
How does Bankable Fintech work?
Offered as a dues-supported service to member credit unions, the platform automates the process of finding, evaluating, and buying FinTech/vendor solutions with proven results, saving credit union executives both time and money. With the most comprehensive database of fintech providers, the software offers a detailed view of how technology products compare and fit your institution’s specific needs. Additionally the system…
- Equips your team with a valuable time-saving tool, cutting research time from nine months to minutes.
- Identifies which vendors ‘plug in’ to your current and future technology and processes.
- Knows which early-stage partners are going to pass your risk and compliance review, allowing institutions to navigate regulatory compliance with confidence and security.
- Is unbiased with no preferred providers, advertisements, sponsorships, or ‘pay-to-play’ models.
- Provides a clear value at scale as customers reap the rewards through better pricing, product features, and service.
Learn why this Fintech platform is more relevant than ever!
On Tuesday, June 28, from noon to 2:30 p.m. ET, Bankable Fintech will host a virtual event with bite-size expert insights from a spectrum of regulatory, industry, and investing experts, including:
- Rodney Hood, NCUA Board Member
- Betsy Cohen, former CEO of The Bancorp Bank
- John Flynn, Founder and CEO of Open Lending
- Brian Kaas, President and Managing Director of CMFG Ventures
Click here to get additional information on the event and to register.
When will Bankable Fintech be available for credit unions?
Part of the strategic rollout process involves a small group of credit unions representing all asset sizes participating as beta testers, or super users. These credit unions will have two to three months to dive into the platform and provide feedback that may enhance the user experience. Once feedback has been collected, all member credit unions will have access.
Please contact David Griffiths, chief revenue officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 605-0554 should you have any questions.