Small Credit Union Support
Small credit unions are faced with a variety of challenges in today’s competitive marketplace. The Tennessee League recognizes the importance of small credit unions through our Small Credit Union program.
The Small Credit Union program is designed to facilitate growth and provide solutions and resources to the challenges for credit unions $100 million in assets and under. Available resources include:
- Small Credit Union program roundtables are designed to educate, support, and connect management – Register for Small CU Roundtable.
- CUNA Staff Salary Report provided for credit unions less than $50 million
- CUNA CPD Online for credit unions less than $20 million in assets
- Complimentary Tennessee League conference registration for $10 million and under
- Compliance research and checklists available as a member benefit through InfoSight
- Hundreds of sample policies are available as a member benefit through CU Policy Pro
- HR Hotline access to employment law attorneys for questions and guidance
- Compliance Hotline access to compliance professionals for questions, research, and guidance
- HR Suite access to HR manuals and policies
- Bank Secrecy Act Training
- Strategic Planning
- Assistance with staff recruitment