Are your members complaining to you about paying other financial institutions $3.00 or more to use the ATM to get cash? There is an option for your credit union and your membership. It’s called the Co-Op ATM network.
CO-OP Network is the nation’s largest credit union-owned, surcharge-free ATM network. Offering the coast-to-coast convenience of nearly 30,000 ATMs, CO-OP Network provides members with easy access to their accounts where they live, work and travel. Free ATM locations are one of the best possible ways to build strong member relationships, as well as one of the key features that can persuade non-members to join your credit union.
What’s in it for you?
- The best-recognized, highest-quality credit union ATM network.
- Access at more credit unions and retail locations than with any other network.
- The convenience of an ATM network larger than almost any bank in the country.
- Turnkey implementation, easy connectivity and complete management support to minimize your operational concerns.
- A range of locator tools that appeal to new generations of technology-oriented consumers.
- Nearly 30,000 ATMs, covering all 50 states and 10 countries.
- A presence in safe and secure locations where your members already shop, including 7-Eleven, Cumberland Farms, Costco, Publix and Walgreens.
For more information, contact Criss Browning 1-800-572-7359, Ext. 1251, or email at email@example.com.