Updated June 12, 2020
The Coronavirus has all of our attention right now. As your advocate, the Tennessee Credit Union League is working alongside member credit unions to help you navigate the issues arising from the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
While the key concern is the health and welfare of members, staff, and communities, this is an unprecedented moment and important we approach it with a sense of calm and responsibility.
For additional resources and assistance please contact us at email@example.com or check out the links below.
- Compliance Resources
- COVID-19 Sample Communications Templates for Credit Unions
- Current Regulatory Guidance
- Human Resources – Employee Support
- NCUA Guidance
- Shared Branching Resources
- Small Business Administration Loan Guidance
- State and Federal Agency Resources
- Partners and Affiliates Here to Help
NCUA Webinar on Troubled Debt Restructuring Guidance click here for information.